- Tea Time With 300-Year-Old Imari Ware @Arita Porcelain Museum (九州陶磁文化館)
- I Bought Gangnam Style Pistachios (江南スタイルのピスタチオを買った)
- Imari Were Shipped to Europe from Here!
- European Aristcrats’ Craze for Imari Porcelain @Huis Ten Bosch, Nagasaki
- New Year’s Eve 2012 – Watching Psy’s Gangnam Style (江南スタイル)
- Ureshino Black Tea (嬉野紅茶)
- Ureshino Hot Spring – A Little More （嬉野温泉 – 続き）
- Closer to Korea than Tokyo : Fukuoka – Seoul （仁川空港）
- Arita Porcelain Tea Cup Baths @Ureshino Hot Spring, Saga （有田焼のお風呂 @嬉野温泉）
- Shinto shrine and Buddhist temple – Why do we have both?
Tag Archives: Japan blog
I am just separating the last part of the post, Mini Kyoto is here, too. Komyo-zenji Temple @Dazaifu. This post was too lengthy. The last part about shrines vs. temples is enough for another post. So, voila. So, when I … Continue reading
for Japanese, click here (日本語はこちらをクリック) ! Walk the approach towards Dazaifu shrine all the way. Turn right at the end of it. Follow the narrow street about 50 meters. You will see a temple at the end of it. That’s … Continue reading
Okawachiyama Village In the center of the photo is the sign of Seizan-yo, one of the 30 kilns in the village, where I bought Imari porcelain vases (photos below). ) One of them is my profile photo for this blog. … Continue reading