- Tea Time With 300-Year-Old Imari Ware @Arita Porcelain Museum (九州陶磁文化館)
- I Bought Gangnam Style Pistachios (江南スタイルのピスタチオを買った)
- Imari Were Shipped to Europe from Here!
- European Aristcrats’ Craze for Imari Porcelain @Huis Ten Bosch, Nagasaki
- New Year’s Eve 2012 – Watching Psy’s Gangnam Style (江南スタイル)
- Ureshino Black Tea (嬉野紅茶)
- Ureshino Hot Spring – A Little More （嬉野温泉 – 続き）
- Closer to Korea than Tokyo : Fukuoka – Seoul （仁川空港）
- Arita Porcelain Tea Cup Baths @Ureshino Hot Spring, Saga （有田焼のお風呂 @嬉野温泉）
- Shinto shrine and Buddhist temple – Why do we have both?
Tag Archives: onsen
Last spring, I wrote about the Arita porcelain tea cup baths in Ureshino Onsen, Saga prefecture. I want to add a little about Ureshino Onsen. Ureshino is in a remote area and kind of low key, but it’s actually a … Continue reading
For Japanese, please click here (日本語は、こちらをクリック)! There are many renowned hot springs in Kyushu. Ureshino hot spring (嬉野温泉 Ureshino Onsen), in Saga prefecture, is one of them. It’s said to be one of the top three hot springs in Japan … Continue reading
For Japanese please click here (日本語は、こちらをクリック)! Japanese love hot springs. There are so many hot springs all over Japan. No wonder, because Japan lies right above the circum-Pacific volcanic belt (Pacific Ring of Fire). Because it lies over the volcanic … Continue reading